keyboard shortcut to reset ncrunch (after build failure)
I would love a keyboard shortcut to reset Ncrunch.
I don't know if its possible to assign it myself, could not find it in customize keyboard.
maybe the disable and (re)enable Ncrunch sequence is the same as a reset,...?
- I open a solution in VS 215
- ncrunch starts and reports green on risk/progress bar
- I get latest version for a solution from sourcecontrol
- build fails because there are not new nuget packages referenced.
- I build the solution which does a nuget restore
- then I have to open the ncrunch tests window (using keyboard) and then navigate with the mouse to the reset button to click it.
- after a while ncrunch reports green :-)