Run same test with different configuration options (similar to NUnit's TestCase)
Let's say I need to support 2 db providers (e.g. SqlServer and Sqlite) and I write the same (1) test for both but in the configuration file for the test project I define which db provider it should connect to.
Currently the work process is something like:
1) Run all tests with SqlServer provider setting set
2) Change configuration file to use Sqlite provider.
3) Re-run all tests to tests towards Sqlite provider.
What I would like to have is something like:
1) In a setting for a test project, define x number of "environment configurations" where I guess the simplest would be to define env.variable for the 2 different configurations (e.g. DbProvider="SqlServer", and DbProvider="Sqlite") in a list.
2) When Ncrunch executes a test, it executes it with all set configurations (similar to test cases with NUnit), and outputs the result where I can see both difference in execution time and test outcome.